No posts in nearly 42 hours?

<p>Something up with the site - can't remember seeing no posts for 2 days in a long while....</p>

<p>Last night it was down for a while… that’s all I know. Anywho, happy holidays everyone!</p>

<p>Same to you Mr. Rankin - hope everyone made it home safely this week.</p>

<p>Yes, Happy Holidays to all!</p>

<p>We made it back from Miami late Thursday night with all my daughter’s mountain of stuff. Had to move her out of the UV because she is studying abroad next semester in the Galapagos Islands.</p>

<p>Thursday was a tough day for many flying into the NYC metro area due to the gusty winds. Did you fly or drive SVMMom?</p>

<p>Galapagos one of the trips my daughter wants to do also - I imagine it’s pretty
popular. When does your D fly down to start that adventure? She’s a sophomore, right?</p>

<p>We drove down. Two days down, pack, two days back. Not fun, but necessary.</p>

<p>She is a Junior. There are only 15 slots for the Galapagos and there were a lot more who wanted to go who did not get in. They base it on seniority and grades/recommendations/interviews. I do not think any sophomores got in. </p>

<p>She flys to Quito, Ecuador on 1/16. She is so excited, as well she should be!</p>

<p>Son helped girlfriend move her stuff out of UV to storage as she heads off to study abroad next semester. Should have rented half the unit!!</p>

<p>Good luck to your daughter. The Galapagos should be incredible!</p>

<p>We thought about storage, but she is applying to REUs for the summer and might need all her stuff if they house her in an apartment. We did not want to have to drive back down to get it or buy new stuff.</p>