Northeastern University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

What program was he accepted into?

We haven’t received any email yet from NorthEastern nor is there any update on the portal. We submitted EA with all documented accepted before November 1st. Anyone else in the same boat?

2 Likes

*documentation

1 Like

same

2 Likes

Same same.

1 Like

The wait is torture!

1 Like

Yes. A friend was accepted.

Student here, are we thinking decisions will be out today? This whole situation has made me so frustrated with NU.

3 Likes

I saw a comment on their Instagram handle from a fellow student - apparently they did post on tiktok about “Good news arriving on Monday”. They also mention that all decisions will be posted by Monday evening.

4 Likes

According to Northeastern University Admissions instagram, tiktok, and twitter all students should receive their decisions the evening today

3 Likes

i’m thinking that most rejections will be arriving at this point ? or does Northeast not reject but defer at this point?

1 Like

I do not believe decisions are sent in order of acceptance or rejection.

2 Likes

If your NE portal is still showing awaiting decision, pls try in incognito mode. There may be a caching issue. I see “awaiting decision” in the normal browser but I see the decision in incognito.

1 Like

Thanks, will give it a try. But we should see an email directing us to check the portal right?

1 Like

Same in incognito and other browsers. Awaiting Decision!

4 Likes

yes we received an email - but still, it was showing awaiting decision until i switched to incognito.

2 Likes

For those who are seeing an intermittent status of “awaiting decision,” do you see two different applications listed when you go to Application Management ?

1 Like

When our portal looked like that, the acceptance to NUin was under the Spring 2024 link.

No, that’s really weird

1 Like

yes