Northeastern University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

I’m located in the northeast and I’ve received nothing.

I am pleased to offer you admission to The N.U.in Program, Northeastern University’s signature global first-year experience. Congratulations!

what does this mean? I live in MA so I wrote that I wanted to have a global first year experience so I’m really happy about this!

4 Likes

Did you get the Email this morning?

1 Like

Im in CT and nothing but I also did not get the email this morning

2 Likes

It is the friend of my niece. My niece applied EA and got the letter. She said her friend did as well but the friend applied RD. I asked several times and she claims this is the case

2 Likes

yep, swear.

I don’t see anything!

1 Like

There’s no way they can release the decision for only people who got in and got the email right? like they aren’t going to wait until february 1st for everyone else? That would actually be torture

2 Likes

is this different than a normal admissions?

2 Likes

On the common app, the applicants could select from a variety of options including

1. study abroad first year,
  2. study in London or Oakland first year,
  3. study in London four years,
  4. study in Oakland four years or
  5. study in Boston first year.

Those who selected only option 5 will likely have a higher bar to clear in admissions.

I believe that is admission to the school plus admission to the NU IN program which is study abroad for the first year or semester (I forget which one)

1 Like

Ig post from NEU. coming in waves the next 3 days?!

1 Like

They’ve got to be kidding

4 Likes

Looks like the abroad/CA acceptances are rolling out now.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I think this was their best option at this point

5 Likes

Yep. Someone screwed up and no going back! NEU AO can forget their weekend

5 Likes

Okay so I got into NU.In This was my #1 choice since I wanted to go abroad first semester, but my major isn’t listed anywhere in the letter. Is that normal? It does say I am in the College of Social Sciences and Humanities though… I wrote my major to be Political Science and Business Administration

2 Likes

Did you get the email earlier?

Has anyone gotten into the Boston campus?

1 Like