Northeastern University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

awe but thank you for saying I have a chance. Yall are way more supportive than the UT Austin page

5 Likes

Logged in on my phone instead of computer and I got the decision!

1 Like

I could be wrong, but I see one ā€œBoston onlyā€ acceptance reported above and poster reported it was a friend.

3 Likes

Also donā€™t loose too much hope a lot of the ppl posting on here r high stats kids! I was accepted with a 3.5 gpa if that makes u feel a bit better thereā€™s always hope

3 Likes

Has anyone heard from college of social sciences and humanities? My friend hasnā€™t heard yet.

please

Got into NU IN - not happy about that. There is a button to defer global Scholars does that mean you have the option to try for regular decision normal Boston admission?

oh wow! Thank you for telling me! I have gotten into TAMU for engineering so at least if I donā€™t get into UT or NE I had a great safety school.

are the emails still being sent out at random times or are they being sent in batches - if anyone knows

To my knowledge no

2 Likes

A friend had called me this morning saying they got the email and when I checked I was super disappointed to find that I didnā€™t get it. I live in NY so hopefully it will come out soon for my region. Since people from NJ have hear back I am assuming NY should hear soon.

1 Like

My daughter got in but itā€™s first semester in London and second in Oakland. She applied for Boston only.

D got in NUin and she did get email this am.
No SAT scores
maths
3.97 UW GPA
Hispanic scholar
Many many EC
Many AP/DC classes
Public HS Texas

I donā€™t see merit but will have to check later

2 Likes

I could be wrong but it appears only acceptances to non-boston campus for 4 years are being sent.

2 Likes

So is there anyone who DIDNT get the email this morning but DID get accepted this evening?

1 Like

Iā€™m in NY and my friend is still waiting too.

4 Likes

My son got the letter and has been accepted into the Global Program. He requested Boston so Iā€™m not sure what he will do. He has a 4.2 GPA (weighted), 36 ACT and lots of extra music awards and programs. Massachusetts public high school.

Has anyone in NY gotten the email

2 Likes

someone earlier in the chat said yes. they got accepted but didnā€™t get an email this morning

3 Likes

same! Does yours have a defferal button under it? I am wondering if that means we can defer to regular decision because we wonā€™t take that offer