Northeastern University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

Looking like acceptances went out, idk why they’re putting the deferrals and denials on the back burner, not fair to these kids!

4 Likes

My daughter isn’t home but she didn’t receive and email this morning so I am worried we are in the same boat.

1 Like

Son got into Business program and NUin. Away first semester then Boston. He chose this way.
he got that email this morning.

3 Likes

I have seen you on hispanic scholar and thought you might want to know they gave $10 per year for that for us. Could be more for you.

2 Likes

It’s crazy that they’re letting accepted kids know they’re accepted but simply not releasing anything for deferred/rejected applicants yet. It’s quite cruel honestly.

3 Likes

My D22 was a neuroscience major and most of the STEM kids went to either Dublin or Greece. Dublin was an amazing program and a great jumping off point for inexpensive weekend trips to other countries in Europe!

2 Likes

Ugh…that’s excruciating. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

You are probably going to get the Boston campus! These all seem otherwise.

Their process is so messed up

3 Likes

I’m trying to get into the FA tab. Does she have to create a NE account to see FA?

1 Like

How do you know that they are only letting accepted students know?

Did anyone get Dean scholarship?

1 Like

You see anyone saying they got deferred or denied?

1 Like

99% plus someone who reported about a “Boston only” friend

2 Likes

i havent heard anyone say rejected yet, but they also may just not want to admit it. so not sure

1 Like

My friend is same. College of social sciences and humanities. Criminal Justice. She’s valedictorian of a large Long Island school. 4.0 unweighted. No email. No decision.

1 Like

Most denied will not post on CC. Its a tiny sampling of the 100,000 applicants.

2 Likes

I asked my friend who got in if he got NU In or Boston I’ll lyk

1 Like

Villanova and Duke forums were buzzing with people saying they got deferred or rejected - I haven’t seen a single person here get a portal update saying anything besides accepted, but yes, it’s possible that I’m making a bad assumption

A couple would at least

2 Likes