Northeastern University London track

Hello
I would appreciate it if anyone can give some information about the london track for northeastern university and what is the acceptance rate and pros and cons about it ?

1 Like

If you have an Instagram account, I recommend following Northeastern and Northeasterngeo (Global Engagement Office). They show videos of “student takeovers” where students show videos or pictures of their campuses and take questions. There was just a London student takeover where a student government leader showed the campus and talked about student clubs. It was only a day or two ago so you might have to wait a bit for more from that location.

2 Likes

My son was just accepted to Northeastern London - the dual degree program. He applied via UCAS and found out v quickly - rolling admissions. He’s excited bc it looks like a great program.

2 Likes

Thank you. Are you from USA or UK ? any advantage to apply via ucas as opposed to common app for US students? My daughter is doing UCAS too but didnt think of adding NU on that list

Thank you.

1 Like

I was also looking for admission stats on this program… acceptance rate as compared to NU general admission rate .

We’re from the US. We understood that the dual degree program for NEU London is not on the common app (while London Global Scholars is).

He was applying to other UK schools and not using all five slots, so UCAS made sense for him.

We were not able to learn the acceptance rate for the dual degree program, but I assume it’s higher than the other programs simply bc rolling and getting an answer so quickly.

We don’t really care about the acceptance rate bc the program fits what he’s looking for (a very international experience and 2 degrees).

3 Likes

So interesting to hear they are already accepting students for this program. Congrats!

2 Likes

Thank you. Thats great. congrats. Is he applying for fall 2024 ?

Yes, fall 2024

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.