Northeastern University Waitlist Fall 2022

Curious if anyone has heard anything about the Northeastern waitlist for fall 2022. My son applied to Khoury in Comp Sci/Physics, haven’t seen anyone discussing the waitlist here at all. Would love to hear any comments! He applied EA, then was deferred, then WL. Doesn’t sound promising, but curious about anyone else’s experience.

2 Likes

My daughter accepted a waitlist spot and has not heard anything either.

3 Likes

My son is also on the waitlist. I just called admissions and was told that they will be taking students from the waitlist this year. However, she didn’t know when they would start.

8 Likes

One of my friends today, got in off the waitlist!

4 Likes

DS was accepted into NU In from the waitlist this afternoon.

4 Likes

My son got accepted to NU.in off of the waitlist. Letter arrived today at around 3 pm.

3 Likes

If admitted off the waitlist please indicate if offered Boston, NU In, or NU Bound.

1 Like

From what I’ve found, it seems like either no or very few waitlisted students have been offered spots in the past few years— which is a bummer, since it’s my top choice. Does anyone have any more information?

Off topic. But love the ones that love you back. Get jazzed about your current choice !!

3 Likes

Congrats to everyone with waitlist offers! Any specific majors or other details? We are still waiting but curious of any details others can provide regarding the offers.

2 Likes

N.U.in (Bay Area), CAMD, Design

4 Likes

NU.in Scotland Cell and Molecular Biology

3 Likes

haven’t heard back yet either, is anyone getting accepted to Boston campus off WL?

1 Like

Did she specify if they’d be accepting for Boston campus? My kid is a very stressed out and anxious senior daughter when it comes to NU WL.

1 Like

Off WL, NU.IN either Scotland or Bay Area but thanks and sorry still going to Colgate but feels good to get off WL when Boston U no one did incl me .

Got off the WL for NU.IN

2 Likes

My daughter got off waitlist for NU.in CAMD, Bay Area. Her offer very explicitly states, “Please note, we are not able to offer fall admission to any students from the waitlist for the 2022 term.”
So, I don’t think Northeastern will pull anyone from WL except to offer NU.in slots.

4 Likes

I so hope this means that they are not overenrolled again for fall admits… hopefully their new estimates worked. Congrats on NUIN! What program in CAMD?

1 Like

Studio Art–I don’t think she’ll take the spot. The financial aid package was minuscule. It could possibly be appealable (there was a rollover-type error on my app), but she was pretty settled with her choice and is not excited to start at a remote campus.

Got of the waitlist for N.U.in (Bay Area) for Sociology and Human Services

3 Likes