Northwestern Class of 2027 Official Thread

Does anyone else’s portal look like this? The connect and more information button are gone but the withdraw is still there
![image|690x404]

1 Like

We still have both

1 Like

Still there

Not sure what “More Information” button you’re talking about, but my connect button is still here.

mine is still there

Just check if your adblocker is causing that

Lost withdraw button but have connect and instructions button along with fin aid tab and checklist

same, but can still access the withdraw request form from the link that was there before

I don’t see a link. Where is it?

Same here. Ik 5 people and it disappeared for everyone. I doubt it means anything

I don’t see a link. Where is it?

1 Like

Lost the link to withdraw (it was there this morning). Connect and App Instructions still there.
@tacobelllover There used to be a sentence underneath the “Connect” button that said something like, “If you no longer wish to continue your application to Northwestern, you may submit a Withdraw Request Form” and those last three words were the link to the withdraw request.

1 Like

Ohhh. Thanks! I remember having it earlier but not anymore. This probably just means they are loading decisions

2 Likes

lost the withdrawal button as well, it was there last time i checked, no financial aid tab (never had one-international student applying for aid) the other two buttons are still there

2 Likes

Withdraw button gone as well. Does everyone who applied for financial aid have Northwestern listed in their IDOC?

Yes, it’s been there since we filed CSS (or maybe a couple of days later) because they required extra documents, along with some other schools.

I have them; and lost my withdraw button

You mean in the list that says colleges requiring additional documents?

2 Likes

Is there anyone who does have the withdraw link on the side?

1 Like

Having the withdraw is a good sign, right? I think last year it was.

2 Likes