Northwestern Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

Northwestern applicants for Fall 2022 – here’s your thread to connect with other Northwestern applicants and share stats, news or admissions updates.

How do your application stats compare to students admitted last year? Check out the chart below and then share your stats, activities and more.

Northwestern 2021 Admitted Student Statistics
Admitted Students in Top 10% of Graduating Class 96%
Admissions Test Policy Test optional through 2022
Applicants Submitting SATs 58%
Applicants Submitting ACTs 55%
Waitlist Yes

A Note on Admissions Data: We get our data from Peterson’s. If some of the numbers look off, this wiki-post allows registered CC members to edit, update, or add relevant info, like admissions and decisions dates and additional stats. If you have different info from a reputable source, you are welcome to add it to this post. Just click the Edit button in the lower right corner.

To learn more about academics, student Life, tuition and aid, or admissions at Northwestern, visit their school profile on CC College Search.

Anyone Applying to Computer Science?

anyone applying to SESP?

3 Likes

Anyone interview for the RD round?

1 Like

I am tomorrow! So nervous

1 Like

Good luck! Had it recently as well. Better than other interviews.

Good luck to all …!
My DD signed up for an interview on the website but to date has not received an invite for one…
Anybody else in the same boat ? We’re in the midwest, not sure it matters since all interviews are virtual anyhow.

Same here for my kiddo.
Signed up but not received interview call.

We are in mid-atlantic.

1 Like

Quick question (for both recent posters) - did you receive the email mentioned on their web page (pasted text from NU website below), or did you proactively ask for an interview? Thanks

How can I schedule an interview?

The Admissions Office will contact all Early and Regular Decision applicants who attend high school in regions with active alumni interviewers—look for an email with instructions for making a scheduling request. Our alumni interview coordinators accommodate scheduling requests on a space-available basis.

same here! near nyc region and nothing yet

1 Like

I am not exactly sure what my kiddo but I think there was an option on the portal to request an interview.

Responded to the e-mail and registered on the website.

My daughter has signed up but has not had it scheduled yet.

1 Like

My Son received the notification from the office about scheduling before Christmas. He had his interview earlier this week. From TX

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, for those who received the notification email to sign up for an opportunity to interview, after you signed up did you receive any sort of confirmation email that your registration was complete? My DD received the email almost 2 weeks ago and signed up but received no confirmation. With another school, similar scenario, received an email to sign up for an opportunity to interview. For that school it now shows on her portal that she signed up and she received an email confirming she registered. So, I was just checking if anyone received a similar confirmation from Northwestern or if it shows up on their portal.

Only got the confirmation e-mail after signing up but no communication since.

No communication.
Radio silence.

Requested an interview on 1/5 and received a confirmation email a day later. Interview took place about a week after that. From Ohio

1 Like

So that’s two votes for confirmation email, and two votes for no confirmation email. That doesn’t make me feel any better…

1 Like