Northwestern Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

I’m from Nigeria and i only submitted the css profile since it was more convenient for me. I got the fee waiver around a day or two after i started applying in november. What about u?

wait, i dont understand, are you applying rd?
u got a CSS fee waiver way back in nov? i don’t think northwestern gives out CSS waivers to intl. students that early.

Oh not for the css profile. I got an application fee waiver. For the css profile i got the sat waiver for the first few but i don’t think northwestern was included.

I did. I applied Ed and I got a waiver and a request to submit the CSS 3 days before the decision came out. I got in! So, I think it’s a good sign.

Good luck to everyone this week!

3 Likes

Does results come out this week?

decisions are out on the 25th!

3 Likes

Awesome. Thanks and good luck to all waiting!

Thank you! Do you know around what time?
Good luck everyone!!

unfortunately I’m not sure! The portal says “We anticipate releasing admission decisions for Regular Decision candidates on March 25th”, but I’d assume anywhere from 5-7pm EST

3 Likes

Based on last year my guess is 5:30 EST but you’re right. Could be anywhere from 5-7.

2 Likes

do you get fee waiver if you already paid and submitted CSS from the beginning ? like immediately after application is submitted?

no, i don’t think so

Hi, where do you see this? Can you please send me a link? Thanks.

It’s in the portal.

Thank you.

My mid-year report is not processed yet apparently. There is a message that says so on my checklist screen. I guess there is no point in contacting the AO now!

I never completed the IDOC, is that okay? I had another university require it and I was admitted so it shouldn’t affect my admission right?

Might affect the financial aid.

I also didn’t. I just saw that it was never completed this week so I hope it’s okay.