Notification

<p>waitlisted… oh well I tried.</p>

<p>Waitlisted as well :confused: I don’t think I’ll accept my place…seems getting in is pretty unlikely and even if I did get in, the Winter Start program doesn’t sound too appealing. Good luck to everyone else! I wish the best for those who end up attending :)</p>

<p>Still can’t get my decision…</p>

<p>Took 1 hour to get into basecamp - rejected</p>

<p>rejected :(</p>

<p>Waitlisted…first Kenyon and now Colorado…</p>

<p>DS was rejected.</p>

<p>Rejected also.</p>

<p>Were you guys able to easily get to your decision? I can log into my CC account fine but I can’t seem to find the verdict!</p>

<p>Just curious, and I’m sorry if this personal, but what are your guys’ ACT/SAT scores? I ask as a potential applicant to CC. I’m just curious as to what my chances are.
Thanks, and I’m very sorry.</p>

<p>i had a 32 ACT, i got in EA though, not RD (RD is much harder, its like 15% compared to 30% for EA)</p>

<p>also, if you want to apply, def try to get an interview. two of my friends, one who got a likely to USC and another a likely to cornell, got waitlisted, and i honestly think its cause they didn’t show any demonstrated interest (aka interview).</p>

<p>I had a 32, applied EA and was deferred. And now rejected.</p>

<p>rejected also! It’s good to see I’m not alone.</p>

<p>Haha. I haven’t seen any acceptances yet. I wonder if they are releasing the negatives before the positives.</p>

<p>Thanks vell and Unseen! I’m sorry for everyone who was rejected.</p>

<p>I was deferred with a 30 act and then rejected with my final score of 33</p>

<p>(I finally got in to the verdict–had to update personal info) and…accepted! This is exciting.</p>

<p>Hi, I got a letter from CC and was admitted. I’m from China and wanna know more about this school. Could you please give me some detail information (not basic info) about this school? (especially welcome upper classmen’s advice for me!) And how is weather like in Colorado?</p>

<p>Got accepted :smiley:
SAT: 2010</p>