transfer!

<p>Did anyone apply to transfer to CC?
I called the admissions office yesterday and they said they had already started sending out decisions. Has anyone received their decision yet?</p>

<p>I was also told that some letters were being send this week, haven’t gotten anything yet either</p>

<p>Hmmm. I’m getting kinda anxious because don’t they usually send out acceptance letters first? Good luck to you! Is CC your first choice?</p>

<p>haha yeah im getting kind of anxious too, it makes a lot of sense that they would send out the acceptance letters first. </p>

<p>Yeah Colorado College is my first choice, I’m a freshman now at Miami University (OH)</p>

<p>good luck to you too!</p>

<p>you hear back? I got waitlisted</p>

<p>ahhhh! what?! I haven’t gotten a single thing! this is crazy! when did you get your letter? I probably got rejected then…</p>

<p>Also, what kind of an envelope was your letter in? lol</p>

<p>haha don’t worry there is still hope!</p>

<p>I got the call from my parents 5 o’clock on saturday, and apparently it came in a very thin, unpromising, envelope.</p>

<p>oh yes, if there’s anything I learned, it’s that the envelope tells all. I’ll let you know! hopefully it comes tomorrow. maybe. I hope. I live in Missouri! where oh where is it?!</p>

<p>good luck! I’m from Connecticut but go to school in Ohio</p>

<p>TWE on Saturday- not even waitlisted…</p>

<p>I talked to my friend who attends CC and he said that if you don’t apply for fin aid your chance of acceptance goes up to like 60% :frowning:
This sucks because I definitely need aid… oh well. Will hang on to a tiny glimmer of hope!</p>

<p>also @inbox13 - does that mean you were not admitted? When did you get your letter?</p>

<p>Not admitted, needed financial aid though…</p>

<p>Called today. My decision hasn’t even been made… I’m not sure if this is a good sign or not. Apparently I’ll be getting my decision at the end of this week/early next week</p>

<p>Has ANYONE else gotten their decision yet?? Am I the only one who has not gotten a darn thing?</p>

<p>i got accepted almost two weeks ago</p>

<p>Well guys, looks like I will never get my decision. At least I won’t have to deal with rejection!</p>

<p>I found out I was admitted today! And will be attending.</p>

<p>Are any of you guys going?!</p>

<p>congratulation! </p>

<p>I will be attending as well.</p>