Notre Dame Leadership Seminar 2019

Nice! What is the group called? I don’t rly wanna put my Facebook name on here but I can message if I can figure out lol

ND Leadership Seminars 2019

my daughter was accepted to the Race program and was suggesting maybe a Group Me instead of Facebook?

Hey is it a private group? Because I can’t find it when I search.

And I think a groupie would be cool too! Maybe that would be easier cuz it is just texting m. @KKreis if u wanna make one we can join- I’ve never used it before

Groupme* lol :joy:

hm i made it public but yeah sure! I never used group me either

@brainpower I found it now! I joined but I guess I have to be accepted to it lol

Everyone else who was accepted do you guys wanna join?

My daughter sent a request to the Facebook group. Waiting to get accepted.

Anyone on waitlist heard of anything?

I just got in from the wl!

My daughter today got in from the WL as well

Has anyone who has gotten in received any further packets or messages?

I haven’t gotten anything from them.

1. What is the facebook group called? I want to join but there are only groups from past years.
  2. Does anyone know where to submit the waiver, health forms, etc? Is it online or through mail?

On the website it says that a Residential handbooks as well as a link to access the waiver and health forms will be mailed out in Mid May. Did anyone end up making a GroupMe?

those who were waitlisted- will we get an email on whether we get accepted/rejected or do they only email people who got in?

@bResebR6 the website updated and said that we weren’t getting any forms until mid-May and the Facebook page is on page 6

Around when will we be able to sign up for activities?

a

Can we chat for an issue?

Hello,

2021 applicant here! I was just wondering what the program really entails – what did you all do during the seminar? thanks :slight_smile: