Notre Dame Leadership Seminar 2019

Violence and peace in the modern age @augw44

any clue how many differed people usually get in, and out of how many? @lightning3201

@chenhaomba email

@cjcap1 me too!! hopefully someone responds with odds of making it - really want to go to notre dame this summer

@jjwonn which program? Daughter got the Race one.

@KKreis I got accepted into the environment one

Waitlisted

@lightning3201 how do i pm u

Waitlisted

I made it into the environment one!

@southapple which seminar?

@GeoCello76 aye ill see u there

Anyone accepted for Global Issues?

does anyone know the order of how they are releasing emails? Like rolling based on last name, all at once, or acceptance and waitlist’s firsts and rejections last

Waitlisted… There seems to be a lot of waitlists on this thread compared to past years. Any waitlists accepted from previous years?

i got into the race one!!! what is the acceptance rate for this summer program? im seeing a lot of waitlists on here

hey is there a Facebook group for this i can join? Or should i start one?

Hey sorry for the late response but I was also fortunate enough to get the opportunity to go to NDLS! I am in the Global Issues seminar and am very excited!

I was also wondering the same thing… should we start a Facebook group? I think it would be nice to get to know some of you guys beforehand! From looking at last year’s thread it seems that there was one!

Okay so I tried making a FB group, but it said I need at least 2 members, so could someone tell me their user so I could form one?

and I got into global issues as well!