Notre Dame Leadership Seminar 2020

When my eldest kid did this 5 years ago there were 900 applicants for 90 slots. Good luck to all of you!

@carlson2 That’s insane! I’m guessing this year it would be 90 slots but around 1,000 applicants… That’s gonna be tough…

Also, I see that on the website, there is an “enrollment fee.” Isn’t the tuition already being paid for by the university? Anyone have an idea of how much the enrollment fee would be?

Also, they already posted an admitted students page on their website, so decisions are most likely being posted today.

$150 is the enrollment fee for leadership program.

@xyz2020 Thanks so much!

Sorry, Edited because clearly I can’t read.

redacted

@meian7 No, that’s just a general page. They have that there because if you’ve been notified you would be directed to that page and they would furthermore congratulate you.

Lol, yeah I realized oopss

They just added this accepted student checklist.

https://precollege.nd.edu/leadership-seminars/leadership-seminars-admitted-students/

i’ve never refreshed my email so much in my life

@mdodda LOL I know right! The last time I did was for Stanford Humanities Institute. I don’t even remember refreshing for YYGS last year.

I just opened a fresh box of Kleenex. I’m now fully prepared to receive my rejection email.

same the suspense is killing me

I hope that’s. Not the case for you. (Or my son) But chances and numbers are low. Just remember everybody that it is only one summer program and not indicative of your future. Good luck everybody. Hang in there.

I believe less than 1 hour until 18:42

@PleaseChooseMe they say it’s not a guarantee, but if you’re accepted into the leadership seminar (acceptance rate approximately 9%) chances are you’re what ND are looking for and also the acceptance rate for ND normal college is higher at 19%

Yeah I’m mentally preparing myself for that rejection email but whatever decision I get I’m still glad I tried

I think I’m gonna be so depressed if they don’t post the decision by 6:42 eastern today… I’ve been getting adrenaline rushes for the past three days now lol