Notre Dame Leadership Seminar 2020

oh oops tagged the wrong person lol

Still waiting…

same the wait is killing me

Looks like its probably going to be Friday at 6:42 Eastern then… I’m so nervous.

Someone should send them an email and ask when we are going to get the results?

I’m guessing tomorrow. I doubt they’d send it out on the same day as undergrad admission decisions. We shall see…

I kind of agree with tomorrow (or maybe even Monday). Their social media has been completely dark leading me to believe that maybe they are not in office right now. I would think they wouldn’t want to release on the same day as the RD kids. That time is a significant time, so might not want a gazillion questions etc. Who knows. My friend had emailed them on Monday and they said “Later this week”. So that would imply tomorrow or Friday, but generally implies tomorrow given that it wasn’t today and if it were going to be the end of the week, they would. Have said “end of the week”. But clearly I have too much time on my hands and am completely speculating.

someone send another email lol

I think ND Pre-College is separate than admissions for undergrad. They posted something on Instagram yesterday about St Paddy’s Day, so there’s action.

Wasted a good hour and a half worrying about this. I’m done with this thread till decisions come out, so see you guys in a couple days with my (likely) rejection.

With all due respect, but I think this matter could be resolved personally without the need to ask others to do it

I contacted ND on Monday and they advised that the decisions wouldn’t be released at the exact same time as the regular decisions, but later in the week.

@NS0502 Just to clarify, do you mean later than the regular decision in the week (after this Friday) or simply later in this week (as in Thursday or Friday)?

im guessing thursday

Later this week… so really we have either Thursday or Friday. Good Luck Everyone!

Whenever it comes out, good luck to all! I went last year and it was definitely one of the best decisions I made in my life! If you have any questions feel free to reach out!

Are you planning to attend ND this year?

good luck for all ,maybe it will come out today afternoon lol
who knows

Good luck everyone!

what time are the decisions going to be emailed?