NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

i applied to cas and it says im not authorized. my housing says no app tho so im wondering if any of this means anything

no that doesn’t work cuz it works sometimes and it doesnt

It doesn’t always work

also the email may not work for lots cuz apparently one tisch ed1 accept had to activate his email a month later

Only CAS or did u apply to LSP/NYUAD/SH , also whats ur major if i may ask. Sorry for all the questions lol

for reference

cas econ lsp checked only nyc campus

Just fyi your name is still showing at the top

thats my preferred name lolll

The access to bobcat and the email showing seem to be really good signs, a bit disheartening for me because i have spring 2021 on my housing haha

1 Like

Gotcha. I just saw some was blocked out and some wasn’t.

1 Like

Your set

I dont have access to bobcat but I have no apps and just 1 box.

Same

i don’t think we should count on these signs too much atm, but gl to all on tues

2 Likes

the bobcat is a glitch because it sometimes lets u log in and sometimes it doesn’t. Like in a private browser it lets me

1 Like

my theory is the people w the emails showing on the other nyu sites have a greater chance of being accepted because it clearly shows that the system has registered or has started registering them as an incoming student, the no apps thing is probably not as accurate as there have been instances of no apps people being rejected in ed1

1 Like

Yup

but does anyone else have an email that’s not for stern?

the issue is that whether spring 2021 got accepted b4 in ed1

i think there was but i dont rmb clearly

1 Like