NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

where even is that

I think unless you can activate the email, it means nothing.

deep within the site idek

Guys I have seen and talked to both people with the spring DC who got accepted and those with NO apps getting rejected, there can be glitches and errors as of now so we cannot draw a conclusion bois

1 Like

for real?

This is a quote I found on reddit " Lesson learned: **Don’t doubt the indicators—they all turned out to be correct". 11 upvotes - so im guessing other ED 1 people agreed

■■■ where even is that ■■■■■

Deep within the site part 3

DId anyone apply to Gallatin?

deep within WHICH site

lmaoo

1 Like

yep on reddit, I have seen and conversed with people of both sides. I have talked to people this year and last years who have all tried to find pre-indicators and they have all told me that this happens every year and that it is not at all accurate. If there were any noticable pre indicators it would be well known by now but if they havent found it in 3 years then we wont find it now

1 Like

lmao u just said u have 2 friends who had no app get rejected from stern. Fym “Fr” XD

3 Likes

Yo could u please ss or link people with dc who have gotten accepted, or people with no applications who have gotten denied? Im really curious, cuz I’ve clicked over 100 profiles and not one person has outright said they were rejected with no applications that changed from dc. Same with anybody who had dc who said they were accepted

1 Like

Yeah according to ED1 people, there is definitely a correlation between the DC or no application. This says something…

I think Collibra Data Governance Center

now that i think of it… the email means nothing

with few anomalies i think

I think the email thing shows for everyone

I think we all had emails since the beggining lol