NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

lol did u see the poll its quit a split where dc is around 68% while No app is ~35%. and since in the no app pool there are folks who have it since they did summer programs, it is a bit more than the typical size we should expect. .Kinda cool to look at since the ed admit rate is ~30

yes go do the poll

Yo why does nobody wanna provide proof when they say they’ve seen people with dc get in and people with no applications get rejected. It makes no sense. Like I’ve asked 5 people who’ve said that and they just don’t respond.

Because they don’t really have proof and they might be saying that to cope.

huge anomaly but I really have not met someone with DC get in either. In my school we had 5 students all get into NYU CAS albeit and their housing had changed 5 days b4 the decision date.

nah i think it’s in the early megathread or smth

Did they get in with “no application”?

can you guys go to service link → profile → next to New York City press the circled i → press “open record”

repeat as many times as possible from there.
do you all see “NYU-GLOBAL” ?

no New York City

dude ■■■■■ i think u might be LSP

i dont see the !

Ight i’ve just gone through the whole reddit and cc ed 1 megathread, and I haven’t found a single person who said that they had dc get accepted. Also, nobody on reddit who had no applications got rejected. However, on CC, some people who had no application because of the summer program did get rejected.

1 Like

they had DC till the Thursday b4 the decision and it changed that day to No app and 1 box

can u ss

So no app is good?

1 Like

yes - strong correlation with acceptance, although not definite according to some people in this thread.

1 Like

Yeah its a strong correlation and some people here are disagreeing with that when they dont even have proof or anything to show

Sorry its like a circled i

idk how to explain it

I do want to say while we all might be freaking out, I think its also important to not over think anything.

Just two more days guys… we can do it

1 Like

nah the housing portal is volatile

one Stern ED1 accepted friend told me that Stern email is the only 100% indicator

■■■ for some reason i cant post screenshot