NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

Dude this is the second day you’re here trying to fight people stop

ah ur the one who thought ur research was better than everyone lmao.

1 Like

ok y’all im leaving this is embarassing
it’s the same 4 people arguing with each other, pls go find something to do

1 Like

yo bro its just these three kids that are toxic dont listen let them live in their own world they just want attention let them be. I feel you man on tryna spread the truth I was here spreading it with you brother @reddit5775

yo thanks man, I feel we are only the sane ppl here

1 Like

ya brother I feel you dont worry about it. We gonna make it through my boy

that literaly doesnt say anything lmao. they are talking about the housing reserve indicator which everyone had

LMAO truth u lied about calling the admissions office hahaha they weren’t even open!!!

yo no matter those indicators, you seem really chill and you will do really well wherever you go

you too bro. Just know you are an amazing person. What goes around comes around! God is gonna bless you up!!

bruh then what about the articles that debunked this along time ago;

aren’t you the one that started apologising for his wrong behaviour yesterday?
acting is your passion…

1 Like

lmao u are such a hypocrite

1 Like

Also I have a friend who had spring dc housing and now she is a freshman at stern, I asked her if these indicators mean anything and she said let it go and nothing is an indicator, take your mind off it. If you dont believe me I dont know what to say

hypocrisy is their passion

yessir i apologize when I am not wrong as well let them all scroll up and see me encouraging kids and you and your buddy coming at me for spreading the truth as ya are rn. I am a respectful person that makes sure people know the truth instead of lies

how tf I am a hypocrite

“ok so let me spell it out one button + spring dc= rejection two button + spring dc=defferal one button + no application=rejection” This u?

1 Like

you ass holes just like to spread these “oh its a correlation right right” rumors that you don’t even know are tru but act like you know everything about it

1 Like

this u? “guys I get it know, my theory is that if you have both the boxes( the application update and theater one) that means they are still updating your results into your portal. But if you only have the top box, and your housing still says spring, that means you got rejected. But if you only have the top …”

1 Like