NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

also ngl even if we get rejected, it’s ok to move on

nyu is holistic af like i got the grades for imperial college london yet i got rejected by cornell, which is lower in terms of world rankings

it’s college admissions guys u can’t EXPECT a T30 acceptance or rejection with just indicators (except stern email)

I guess NYU sends rejections first so if you haven’t received a rejection by 3pm
then I think that is a good sign.

dude what are you talking about

I thought for ED 1 they sent acceptances first?

im saying ‘wait for 2 days’

so does no app mean anything?

we don’t know but

likely speculation is that no apps means acceptance

and spring dc means defer/reject/waitlist (waitlist becuz there was ed2 waitlist for nyu and she uploaded it on youtube)

ah makes sense dawg. My app had changed from DC to no app on friday and a few of my friends had similar things for ED1 and got in so hopefully its positive

So here are the 3 people who talked about indicators on their ED 1 app - all got in.

1. accepted stern EDI: 1550 sat, 96/100 uw gpa
    ECs: no business related ones
    housing portal : started as “DC” then to “no application” week before decisions
    **** : able to access stern email address (but not fully activated)
    checklist : cleared about an hour before, decision on portal near 4:00 pm (email notification came the next day)

2. indicators
    HOUSING: said ‘no apps’ for months
    ZOOM/EMAIL: couldn’t log in, couldn’t access email
    CHECKLIST: cleared by 3:15, got my decision by 3:45 (checked portal, didn’t get an email)

STATS: i have a 3.9 W GPA, didn’t submit test scores, had strong

1. I additionally had No Applications and got in. The email did not work for me as well though I feel it was exclusive to Stern applicants (could be wrong). My checklist disappeared at 3:45 and I received my decision at 3:47.

Hey! Do you mind sending a quick ss? I am curious to know what this looks like since I only see my email

From what I read most rejections started to come at 1:00 am and acceptances came exactly at 3pm and 4pm exaclty, but sorry I’m not 100% sure again sorry if this is wrong, I don’t want to spread wrong information.

yea i have no idea about what time acceptances and rejections come at. I think it was pretty random looking back at it

Someone needs to call an ambulance my dreams and hopes have fallen down from the 31st floor and are now officially shattered and possibly dead.

4 Likes

same here :joy:

1 Like

I was talking about him saying DC people were accepted

thanks for the edit

yeah i realised that wasnt cool, my bad

1 Like

btw guys i just emailed the admissions office asking about this, they probably wont reply till after decisions are out but atleast the RD people can have some peace of mind while they wait

Honestly if it means something, I doubt they would tell anyone probably just pach the issue.

there’s no chance they would tell you its real. Honestly, do you really expect an admissions officer to say “Hey there! Yes the housing portal is an actual indicator of admission! Of course we have a set date to release the decisions but we also have the indicators for fun!”

4 Likes