NYU ARISE Summer 2023

have any applicants to NYU ARISE heard back - either invites for lab tours or rejections? my DD hasn’t heard back, so i think that may be an imminent rejection since lab tours start monday

My son received an email on Wednesday with details. He had to respond by 5pm today.

thanks - that’s helpful info! good luck to your son in the next rounds

Thank you. He is hoping for another program and is waiting to hear about that one. This is stressful overall. I hope your child has other things in the pipeline.

I understand that ARISE decisions are most likely over but I did not receive any email about decisions (acceptance, rejection, or waitlist). I’m a little bit confused and was wondering if anyone else was in this position?

same here… my DD didn’t receive an email or portal notification that she was rejected or waitlisted, even though the round 2 mandatory lab tours started today

How about NYU SPARC?

Yeah… I’m not sure if this is normal… Do you know anyone who is in a similar position?

Someone I know received a rejection email even though they didn’t even finish submitting their application. It is all really weird

my DD finally receieved her rejection letter, so we’re glad to have some closure instead of being ghosted :slight_smile:

1 Like