NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

That’s interesting, but I would still take that with a grain of salt

1 Like

tomorrow will definitely be a long day for us speculators… and guarantee everyone will be on here wednesday up early

2 Likes

NYU housing mystery has been changing year by year. It has already been several years, and it’s proven to be true. I have no idea why NYU doesn’t fix it. Maybe it’s a strategy for students to focus on their school?

2 Likes

uhh there’s so many variables we have to account for such as what nyu school a person applied to, what region they live in, their stats, what day they got the update, etc. which makes it diffcult to figure it out each year. it’s like a mystery ready to be solved

2 Likes

its a love/hate relationship

we gotta google form for that sheesh. we stacked

ok let’s hope are theory was accurate :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

where are these buttons/banners located in the portal again?

on the right for desktop and at the bottom for mobile

I just want to know why we have access to it no other school does this

because NYU doesn’t use the “pre-made” app portals like most schools. the one they use is connected to all of their other resources too idk why but yeah

2 Likes

when i got to my portal, my application information and my application checklist shows up. then, to the right of it, i see a link for my artistic review and a link to “NYU Personal Information Update Request.” those are the only two buttons i have, if i’m looking in the right place.

thats correct but we dont count our artistic review cuz others dont have that. ur decision was made

My observation is that acceptance portal change comes first, followed by waitlists and then rejections.

same

I don’t know if it’s been said, but the housing portal is readily available to non-students and non-applicants, and in particular the summer option:

https://youtu.be/u3XOqycRq0w

ur very skeptical on the whole button ideas so whats ur thought on the wave theory

me too

1 Like

Impossible to discern what the pattern is. For all I know, each AO uploads their decision separately.

AP STATS 2021 frq:

Please use your ap stats knowledge to find if there is positive correlation between NYU housing portal indicators and associated acceptances!

9 Likes