NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

If you are a good fit for the school and deserve a spot, you’re likely to get in. So stop thinking about what you did wrong and look forward! You may be surprised tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

are these portal tricks only for stern

does the housing indicator work for people who did not apply for it?

Guys, i know this is off topic and I apologize if it’s an annoyance amidst your decision release, but I wanted some help. I applied to NYU ED2 fall as a freshman and was rejected. I would like to know do any of you know when I can apply again? i don’t want to take a gap year. Does NYU offer spring admissions for freshmen who are first-time degree seekers? When does the spring intake even begin? i don’t understand these US intakes. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Application for the spring semester to NYU has already closed.
did you apply to any other schools for the fall semester? At this point I would just suggest transferring from another college after a year if NYU really is your dream

1 Like

one more day…

My admissions postal just got updated - I have one button now. Spring and summer on a housing portal, so I totally expect rejection tomorrow. Oh, well.

3 Likes

dont say tha. we never confirmed if thats bad or good. believe in yourself man. all ur hard work

3 Likes

Does anyone know what people who were chosen for the liberal studies core program had on their housing profile? Does this have any effect?

well my button officially updated. spring+summer :((

5 Likes

still could be a good sign no worries

im confused wasn’t nyu informed about the portal hack - wouldn’t they have covered it up?

same

i doubt theyd care enough because they prob thought it wasnt real

what is cw?

This thread has gotten too rowdy for me. Unfollowing, but best of luck to everyone!

NYU if you reject me you can choke if you accept me I never said that

13 Likes

candidates weekend. It was something for Ad

spring 2021 means i would have to attend NYU during January 2021 right? i wanted to apply for spring 2022 so i could attend NYU during January 2022. Is there such a thing? Are spring admissions available to freshmen or only transfer students? Fall 2022 would mean i would have to take a gap year which i really dont want to do.

a lot of rejections that i already see from spring and summer one button people ■■■■■

i am ED2 waitlist so ib predicted 40-41/45 for cas