NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

some undergrad say something else besides waitlist for what it is though

Congratulations,previous students say that waitlist undergraduate the positive indicator of accepting to NYU.

As more people are transitioning from 2 buttons to 1 button, does anyone want another poll regarding the distribution of buttons?

But like 50% of the people present not this thread have it.

guys my buttons just changed today… a day before decisions…

I have only one button and spring a summer rip is this rejection o-o

well we took a poll with the statistics with only like 70-100 people and its actually a small margin that have that. like around 10 or 12

Is selecting the summer app and going to the application to make the academic year housing appear legitimate? Or does that trick work for everyone?

it doesnt work for me and i have summer only. it works for some people

we dont know yet

i think it is. I’m pretty sure the summer academic people are the ones who did it through that method. And, only some people are able to do that

Hey, just curious! Did anyone else apply as an International Relations major? Would be cool to make some friends in the major once I get on campus! (manifesting lol)

2 Likes

I think tonight or whenever today we should do another poll since everyone should have one button

on which page are these buttons??

Anyone here apply to USC as well? Manifesting for you all, for both NYU and USC :slight_smile:

3 Likes

housing portal!

I have one button + spring/summer. and when I click access application from the summer box it shows a web page w/ two tabs (travel arrangements and summer housing). but some people claim to have three. I just don’t see the third tab called academic year application. Anyone else the same? does that indicate a rejection tho lol.

2 Likes

uhh heyy i applied tot NYU and USC too ahhhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

i have one button + only summer and i don’t see the third tab either

2 Likes

aye we are rare my friend

1 Like

Same I only have travel arrangements and summer housing. I have one button and summer only.

1 Like