NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

is there a possibility that the people who have 2 buttons still are rejected? because there seem to be a lot of people, and obviously very few people on this thread will actually get accepted

5 Likes

That’s what I was thinking as well. My guess is the people who have only one button are either waitlisted or accepted. Again, just my theory so please don’t think you are already accepted or rejected.

2 Likes

I don’t think so to be honest I have 2 buttons still but I’m not convinced that means I didn’t get in Bc we don’t know yet

1 Like

yes, for now we can just hope for the best. we made it this far! its only three more days

4 Likes

Ik RD is looking a bit different but in ED everyone’s button went away

Has anyone tried logging into NYU Albert. It has an application status and other things. If anyone would like to explore it, please do it and tell what your portal says.
Mine says if you are admitted then you can check your status by clicking on the button above.

mine says the same thing

Same

Do we get our decisions for NYU Abu Dhabi and Shanghai all on the same portal ?

1 Like

I think so

so I am rejected already?
I think so, because now, I have one button only and none of (acceptance)indicators mentioned

ok, we move on
with tears and more

Hey all, did anyone submit their application with no test scores at all?

my button updated, both spring and summer :((

3 Likes

same :frowning:

1 Like

seems like everyone’s portal has been updated already but I still have 2 boxes I am freaking out idk if I should still have hope or not

3 Likes

wym 2 boxes?

I mean the 2 update information buttons on the main portal

1 Like

that’s what mine says but i see no button

The one-button thing was not seen in the ED cycles. The proven indicators with housing only come out when both buttons disappear. Let’s not sweat too much on it yet.

The indicators during the ED1 and ED2 processes were accurate, so this may also be likely for regular decision applicants. When you log onto your admissions portal, you should see two buttons on the right side, “NYU Personal Information Update Request” and “NYU Application Information Update Request”. When these buttons disappear, it means that a decision has been made for you. After that happens, you go on the housing portal website to check for the indicators at the housing portal. https://housing.nyu.edu/apply 1
NYU Login
Note: To securely and completely log out of your NYU account when done, NYU recommends that you quit your web browser, especially when using a shared computer. Need help? Contact the NYU IT Service Desk, open 24x7 for support by email or phone.NYU IT Service Desk, open 24x7 for support by email or phone.
housing.nyu.edu

• On the housing portal, if you see any applications, then it means that you were rejected or deferred. If it says “No Apps” or “No Application”, it means you were accepted! This only works when the two request buttons disappear. It’s too early right now so wait until a few days before the decision’s release. When the two request buttons disappear!*
7 Likes

what?