NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I think they updated the buttons in waves, so if you still have two buttons, I think you are likely to get rejected…because everyone who has gotten their buttons updated yesterday and today have spring and summer

1 Like

lmao damn

well i’m going to be looking forward to my rejection letter :grinning:

1 Like

yea and this is also j speculation so everybody take it with a grain of salt

To everyone, it isn’t over until the fat lady sings!!!

2 Likes

yea true, but again Berkley trauma is coming back too

1 Like

i should probably start detatching myself from nyu then :grinning:

nah not necessarily. only a very small portion of people actually have the likely indicators as of now. Given this is CC, I’d expect a lot more people to have it tbh

Can someone link what the combination of buttons and housing means (ie what equates to a rejection or acceptance)? Thanks.

@heromaster , I get where you are coming from, and we all are speculating, but I genuinely request you to not make statements like “If you have two buttons, it’s likely you are rejected.”; “rejected” when someone tells what their portal looks like. This is all banter, and very different from Berkeley. At the same time, don’t auto reject yourself too! Good luck :))

4 Likes

username checks out

3 Likes

hahahaha

if my buttons haven’t been updated yet, does that mean rejection

No, it doesn’t.

I am just informing my observations, and we are all here for the same reason aren’t we? I am very sure that everyone knows that these are just speculations and that nothing is certain, but we are still intrigued like no other

1 Like

Nope, it is just an indication that your decision isn’t finalized!

1 Like

i like your username

2 Likes

I have no idea what’s going on now, if I get rejected or waitlisted I’ll hope it sets me up for positive results on IVY day, if I get accepted I’ll hope the the fortune to continue for IVY day, NYU is clearly one of my top choices too.

2 Likes

Thanks haha!

i feel like if u have academic year it’s a good sign overall but again nothing’s certain