NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

i applied to tisch too and i have 1 button and only summer?? it changed like probably a few days ago like @hiimkobe

nyu is the last school I’m waiting for and tbh I should just commit to another rn cause I’m TIRED :weary:

1 Like

I can’t wait any longer the wait is too much

honestly i wouldn’t read too much into indicators i’m ngl… last year for RD they were really inconsistent guys

1 Like

Bro everyone gettin hyped up just to see “we will not be able to admit you to NYU this year” :weary::sob:

4 Likes

maybe they uploaded acceptances first? cause it seems like a lot more people as compared to before have spring + summer

2 Likes

(Including myself)

bruh this is kinda messed up 100k applicant moment

4 Likes

I WOULD BUT I ONLY HAVE MY SAFETY RN PLSSSNNDNDSFN i’m holding out a LITTLE hope

2 Likes

with just one button

Is that once there’s only one button? Bc I still have both the personal info and application info update request buttons :weary::weary:

Yea my friend got his super early he got the positive indicator

i thought the positive indicator was only summer+academic year???

1 Like

hey guys, applied to gallatin and my portal changed yesterday to the one button with summer + spring. little disappointed if this means rejection since i thought i was somewhat competitive but oh well

2 Likes

I also applied to Gallatin but my buttons haven’t change yet

me tooo!!! I thought I was somewhat decent!! Do we know for sure its a rejection?

1 Like

some said they scanned the whole RD tread from last year and the housing is true

im in a very similar boat

1 Like

from what i hear on reddit, CAS people’s buttons are changing today too, but they’ve only gotten summer+spring. maybe it doesn’t mean anything

1 Like

maybe each school is different?? idk, tbh im taking this all with a grain of salt

5 Likes