NYU Class of 2027 Official Thread

i see ‘arta and science’ for school/college but I don’t see a program name here.

Has this worked for anyone applying stern?

oh it said acc not found probs rejected

How are you seeing that ?

decisions are coming in 43 minutes, why bother obsessing on non existent portal signs

4 Likes

it didn’t work for me or my friend, we could both access the homebase portal tho so the gmail trick may be obsolete

Guys this email astrology is frankly braindead, why would they prioritize creating emails for everyone admitted on decision day when they have months to do so

1 Like

email didnt work for me agh

So if you’re unauthorised to view admit portal right now is that 100% a rejection? Because that’s going to be very devastating.

how well do we know if the email thing is accurate

Well I can’t view it but my financial aid only has SAP which indicates acceptance so idk

prob not accurate at all

Where can I see my financial aid sap thing?

1 Like

guys what is this homebase thing? I can’t even get access to it

1 Like

wait I can log onto Albert ?

on Albert it says Welcome! If you have been offered admission you will click on the button above to go through the process to accept or decline the offer. If you’ve already accepted or declined your offer, the button will not appear. If you have any questions please reach out to our Office of Admissions at admissions@nyu.edu.

nobody knows anything! this is all conjecture! Just wait 35 minutes and that’s the only way to know the decision for sure!

2 Likes

ah it says sap undetermined - but I didnt apply for aid ? is this reject

the admitted student portal is the sole indicator has been accurate every cycle

and financial aid/scholarship being shown in albert