NYU Class of 2027 Official Thread

Thanks folks! I knew it was too good to be true! The wait is excruciating

Hey everyone, how many bookmarks do you guys have in your favorites in albert?

Where did you find it??

nevermind i got it!

No I can’t see it either

One of my daughter’s blue buttons is gone. What does that mean?

1 Like

Same here. I believe it was the application update button. Doubt this is an indicator of anything and just means that they’re no longer welcoming application updates so close to the decision release date

1 Like

My son has a 2 by academic and work on Albert. And it looks like everyone has the $1000 deposit for Fall on housing?

Same as well, What does your guys’ housing portal look like?

Just summer

mine as well, over the past years I heard after the button disappears, the housing would update later on as well so I’m very nervous

$0 for housing. No activity on the account.
Just summer.

Just summer when going directly to the Housing from Albert

Summer '23 only on housing; 2 favourites in Albert; able to search the NYU faculty/student directory in Albert; option to deposit for fall '23 housing on the Bursar site is present. Received financial aid verification email. Can’t think of any other indicators

oh hmm, i have 4 favorites in albert idk what it means though did it mean anything the past few years?

Did you check the deposit button in housing?

I didnt know about the housing deposit button - thanks! I guess we owe $1000 for Fall - or does everyone have that?

We are kinda concluding that it is there for all applicants. I really don’t think there are any big hints hiding in the portal or Albert… If anyone disagrees, would love to hear

1 Like

Albert → NYU Housing Payments → Bursar → Paperless 1098T pop-up (did not answer consent and just X out of window → “…no activity” Make Payment → $0

@jBliq I went back and saw the Deposit button you are referring to: after Make Payment (or View Activity), there is tab for Deposit at the top, and after choosing Fall 2023 and Fall 2023 Housing Res Fee, it does come up with $1000. I did not “Continue” after that.
Actually, one more look and NOW I see the Deposit tab at the top of the same page where it said, “no activity”, so I guess I just missed that the first few times everyone mentioned it. LOL.

2 Likes

Just to clarify I have 4 squares in my favourites section (“lock icon”, “did you know”, Albert and NYU Classes. So are these the 4 you have? Next to Academics I have a red 2 with Albert and Classes bookmarked and then next to work I have a red 2 but no bookmarks inside it

1 Like