NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

how much longer do u guys think we should wait for housing portal before deciding it’s a wash?

also, do you guys think starrez is an indicator this time around?

portal changed to feb 15 for me

3 Likes

what is the Starrez indicator?

Any chance we can keep the ED2 group on CC?

it’s up to you if you’d like to join, but i cannot make the choices of the other 50 prospective nyu students. it’s there if you want it!

apparently in the ed

it glitched n sent LOL in the ed1 round getting a starrez error when trying to login to NYU Housing Application Portal was an indicator

are decisions coming out on the 15th or the 16th?

my portal updated and now says 15th

1 Like

me too.
btw, I saw some original information on my portal has been deleted , such as which campus I chose

in the google form, there are some people with both " no app" and no buttons left

one day sooner than I was preparing myself for, at least we’ll find out earlier haha!

Me too. I’m nearly on the verge of paranoia thanks to the whole indicator business. Everything becomes an indicator at this point.

Was the error an indicator of acceptance or rejection? Trying to get caught up on the tea leaves prophecies :smile:

Do you think that the application has already been reviewed, because I just had my mid year grade sent today and wondering if they would see it or not

The new NYU email scared me so bad, but decisions are “anticipated” for the 15th!

2 Likes

I have the same question

does anyone else’s housing portal say first year 2022-2023?

2 Likes

Did your buttons disappear?