NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Why were there so few posts reporting NYU ED2 results? Is this the wrong thread to post ED2 results?

Most people are talking on discord. You can find the link above in this chat.

Congrats!!

2 Likes

Accepted Tisch drama after being deferred from ED1

5 Likes

My daughter is accepted to Stern. Could someone please share a new discord link? The above one seems to be expired already.

Would you be willing to share your D’s status? My D also applied to Stern RD. Thank you!

My D took ED2

1 Like

Congrats! What’s your daughter’s SAT score and UW GPA? TIA.

Her SAT 1570, uw GPA 3.87

aia1, thanks and congrats again. I hope more admitted students would post their SAT/gpa stats so that future students would know whether NYU is a reach or target school.

ikmen, big congrats to you? What’s your SAT/unweighted gpa? Which school did you get into, CAS, stern or others? TIA.

Vasil, big congrats to you? What’s your SAT/unweighted gpa? Please help out a HS junior who tries to determine if NYU is a reach or target school. TIA.

@kelwong4 does your school use Naviance? That’s going to be a better (but still imperfect) guide than what people post here.

Unfortunately no but thanks for the reply.

Congrats! I got in on ED1. have you heard anything about studio placements?

No they don’t come out till may.

Thank you. Congratulations to you too!

Sorry for the late response, I have not been on College Confidential for quite some time.
I am an international and did not take the SAT or ACT.
I also do not have an official predicted grade as I did the IB diploma where I was predicted 44/45, equivalent to a 4.0 unweighted, if that helps

1 Like

gotcha. what is your kid’s instagram? I would love to talk to some more people who already know they’re going to tisch drama.

Hi. Does anyone know or have an expected RD decision date?