NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Agree on the sample bias, but it would’ve been a factor in previous years’ threads as well (I’m usually on these threads every year :slight_smile: ). The number with favorable indicators is always smaller, even on such polls (which have also been done a bunch in past years)

1 Like

They will probably accept around 150+ people for Stern in ED1, so not surprising…

Does having 2 buttons really mean that a decision has not been finalized cause a lot of people have 2 buttons, including me lol, and there are only 4 more days until decisions are released

2 Likes

lol sorry replied to the wrong message

That’s what many are saying. Probably makes sense that when decision is entered, that’s when we would see changes in buttons and then in housing.

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

yeah same a lot of people have no apps. kinda questioning if it still a sign

2 Likes

Do you have an estimate of the acceptance rate in ED1, ED2, and RD?

1 Like

yes it did

Do you guys know what time of the day this Wednesday would we most likely get our decision back?

2 Likes

Each year it differs but rejections can come out as early as 1am and continue throughout the day while acceptances mainly arrive around 12-3pm from my understanding

3 Likes

I truly believe that the housing app has been fixed and no longer (this year) means anything,

and,

One button means a decision has been made for you and your desired school. It would seem that all of Stern’s decisions are in (positive or negative),

and,

the stern email trick is reliable for the stern applicants, so if you go to gmail and log in if you are tranferred to a stern login page you got in. If you don’t get the page, chances are not in your favor, but again no reason to loose all hope.

That’s all I see from the indicators this year.

It says account not found on gmail. :frowning:

Did you activate your account on the stern page before trying the gmail trick?

Not looking good for me :frowning:

1 Like

maybe the j term and/or academic years are the ones that will get in

I didn’t activate it but got transferred to the stern page. I am hesitant to do anything further, just my nature.

2 Likes

I’m thinking that will the housing page result relates to the option of living on campus or not on the common app? I choose yes I would like to live on campus and my housing shows summer 2022.

same but mine still says no application

Same here

prob a bad sign lol tbh that it still says no app

That’s so awesome that it worked for you!!

I’ve tried it several times but no luck. Am I doing something wrong? Trying to sign in like regular gmail sign in but with netid@stern.nyu.edu