NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Last year seems like those who got no app and one box got in, but looking at the google doc makes me wonder, as the actual acceptance rate can’t be that high.

2 Likes

My housing portal is different from almost everyone. I have 2 boxes, academic year 2021-2022, J- term, and Spring 2022. I assume it’s related to my summer program at NYU previously? Anyone has the same?

hey guys can we please stop speculating and stressing over portal changes that we’ve all agreed seem like they make no sense this year?? kinda flooding the thread with repeat and pointless messages lmao and i’d really like to see actual info here and not just like forty people literally asking the same dumb question over and over djjhgjs (sorry if this comes off mean at all !! aaaa just seems pointlessly frustrating and nervewracking lmao) let’s just calm down, cross our fingers, and wait til wednesday

9 Likes

hope everyone the best

1 Like

I had nyu summer program this year but my portal says no apps

Yeah that’s what I’m saying lol. It can’t be most kids getting in. So I’m pretty sure they fixed the clues this year

3 Likes

But then why do people have either 2 buttons and summer 2022 and others have 1 button and no app? Ahh this is so confusing lol

Honestly no clue lol. From previous year the one button is a good sign but there is no way that many kids got in

3 Likes

Yah Im on that too. I think it must have a reason tho.

i did a summer program too and that’s what mine looks like

2 buttons means your decision hasn’t entered the system yet. It’s not a rejection… everyone will have one button in the next couple of days

im just wondering why some people got the one button earlier. Maybe its worse or better to get it earlier

The problem is currently all the one button are no app. If their decisions has been made, according to your opinion, do you mean all of them are accepted? That don’t really make sense, do it

3 Likes

I think it’s random… there are people with one button no apps and NO STERN email which is usually a rejection so its not that whoever has one button is in.

1 Like

look at my reply to @JefferyQi1 below this

I have the option for summer 2022 on my housing portal even though I’ve never applied to a summer program.

1 Like

I’m intl student from Asia. All of our school’s candidates except one Tisch are summer with two buttons. We are confused because many of us are definitely qualified NYU (we get 5-10 NYU ed offers every year). So i do think summer stands for a chance of admitting.

6 Likes

u sure? cuz if that’s true it means the button doesn’t mean rejection or accpetance

According to years before, when two buttons disappear, it means a decision has been made. But clearly this year’s situation is quite different. We don’t know if one button left also means decision made.

2 Likes

Does anyone have no buttons at all, or is it only one or two so far this year? I’m starting to agree there are no real indicators this year (perhaps with the exception of Stern emails).

My son has always had “No Applications Available” on the housing page and has had only the personal-info button for the past several days.

2 Likes