NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

I definitely disagree with that summer means admitted. I am summer and I don’t think I will get in… Otherwise our school have 8/10 acceptance rate, which is too high…

oh then nevermind

huh? Could you send screenshot?

If everyone with 2 buttons and Summer 2022 got admitted, it’d be like 40%

If everyone with 1 button and no apps got admitted, it’d be like 60%

No matter what, a near 50/50 split just won’t happen

The summer portal says we are applying to live but not part of an NYU program, so that means that all the summer students are not part of the NYU program… OMG definitely a negative indicator… sooo nervous

why it’s 40 and 60 percent?

Could you send a ss where it says you’re not part of the nyu program?

Nah it’s just an eyeball estimate from the % that would be accepted from the spreadsheet

There are slightly more one box w/ no app people than two box & summer 2022 across the board, but it’s so slight that it’s basically 50/50

it says NYU sponsored… that means research,grants, internships etc

2 Likes

huh so somebody with one box w/ no apps did actually enter the housing portal lol

Did you do a summer program

no i did not

so weird

I don’t know why the system doesn’t allow me to post image, but all summer applicants have the sentence in their housing portal which shows that are applying but not part of NYU program

read it carefully it says NYU sponsored not NYU programs

would you mind sharing your stats? Thanks!

I don’t why I can’t post the image but the actual sentence is "please select a site if you are applying to live in NYU housing and are not part of an NYU academic program (e.g. CAS Summer in London)

hmm you’re right but idk we still have two buttons

1 Like

Lots of people say that “two buttons” means the decision hasn’t been made but it has only two days left, NYU definitely has uploaded all their decisions. Maybe this year is different than last year

1 Like