NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

I would still like to believe that these all mean nothing :frowning:

3 Likes

i know this doesnt mean anything, but how good is ur school?

same

1 Like

Check this out Guys !

two students get into NYU every year and this year is the same, two students with no app and nine other students with summer

Also if this helps anyone, I wasn’t able to get into Starrez yesterday but today after looking at my housing portal I selected the NYU New York option and clicked on the access application and it let me login to Starrez and gave me the option to start the Summer 2022 housing application. I’m not sure if that means anything but I figured id share

Ok im gonna start a chain, not sure if anyone wants to join:
Application Period: EDI
GPA: 3.69(UW I think)
APs taken: BC Calc(5), Physics 1(4), Chinese(5), CS Principles(5)
SAT/ACT if submitted: 1530(790 math, 740 english) SS
Letter(s) of rec: One from a physics teacher(11th), cs teacher(11th), and intern boss(sophomore/junior/senior year)
Main Extracurriculars: Eagle scout, interned for Mass General Hospital, officer for battlebots team, varsity swimming 4 years, volunteered at a local cultural school, won first at a business competition twice
Essay topics: Eagle project
Demographics: asian, 18 this year, MA,
School applied to: Tandon CS
Portal info: No buttons
Housing Portal: No apps
Starrez Portal: Error

Someone should make an updated survey now

1 Like

ugh nobody else is so ill do it

It looks like only people with No Apps had their button and checklist disappear. If that is the case, it looks like one button + no apps is indeed the good indicator.

Did anyone with two buttons/summer housing have their button/checklist disappear?

weird no clue why it censored it, well whatever theres the form

here are the responses to the form… good luck all

two buttons. summer 2022 still

how to response this

Its the censored link right above, just a google form so i have no clue why it’s censored lol

the link i sent*

The only correlation i see is that no button = no apps = no starrez, two button = summer 2022 = starrez, and no button = yes email and vice versa?

Couple outliers with the starrez thing

forgot starrez form, added

1 Like