NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

So far even split for buttons vs none on the excel sheet it seems

yeah so could go either way with the response/sample bias

I’m applying to film & tv at tisch. I’ve had one button and no apps for the past few days, but today it changed no button no app. This is so nerve wracking

same thing happened to me applying to Steinhardt

same thing in tisch

Still have 2 buttons summer 22

Ok guys the form is apparently against community guidelines :frowning: maybe join the discord or smth cuz the system deleted my message :frowning:

Yay, no more buttons (had only one for a week), and stern email works. Let’s go class of 2026! Good luck everyone! One more day!

Can u send the discord link? Thx!

Applied to Steinhardt
High School GPA: 3.9 UW
College GPA: 4.0 (finished my AA at my local community college while in high school)

First Generation

Five AP’s: AP Euro (3 on the exam); AP English Lit (4 on exam), AP Art History (3 on Exam) , AP Gov, AP Statistics

SAT/ACT: not submitting

ECs: Varsity Cheer 4 years (Captain), Dance Team, Club President, Start my own non profit that teaches dance to kids in foster care. Volunteered for many different foster organizations.

LORs: French teacher, History teacher, Intern Boss

Essays: I think they’re both pretty strong but think they could have been better (I’m never satisfied with anything I do and think it could always be better so hard to judge). I wrote about my passion for dance and my non profit.

How many buttons do you have?

I can’t stop refreshing these forums and the nyu pages, the wait has become unbearable

4 Likes

I still have both buttons, summer 2022, no email, applied to stern

1 Like

same :frowning:

Same looking for some more answers thh

It’s a even split rn nothing to say you not getting in other than the stern ensil

guys what if the decision comes out today at 4 because the checklists last year disappeared the day of

if I get in second major, I will commit too, so hopefully there’s good news there

Doubt it, they posted this morning it would come out tomorrow, no way they would change it now.

But I wish it would, this waiting game sucks.