If I get into liberal studies instead of CAS immediately committing too

Would you like to join our discord lol

im in it already

u didn’t do stern?

none

Nope i did cas

hey what’s the discord invite?

Thanks

Wait, y’all whose buttons have disappeared, can you still access nyu eSuite and see “summer 2022” and “spring 2022” under deposits? Also, in NYU Home when you click the top right icon (your profile icon) and then settings, do you see " You do not have access to the email settings at NYUHome" in a yellow box and then several sentences underneath?

Also, when we were talking about the Collibra Data Center, did we touchbase on the glossary labelled “accepts,” “admits,” and “applicants” under undergraduate admissions glossary?? I do not know whether the “status” (top left) in each of the three pages differs for everyone, but I got “candidate” under accepts and “under review” for the other two. idk what this means, i was just curious

I have no button.

1. I can see “summer 2022” and “spring 2022” under deposits.
  2. I cannot find where the setting is.
  3. I have exact same thing with you on the Collibra Data Center.

Thank you! Also, you can find the setting under NYU home. Login and it should be in the top right under your profile icon

I’m really doubting this whole button nonsense having any significance at this point, it feels too random especially with the response pool being so split. 50/50 doesn’t make sense, even considering sample bias.

2 Likes

I saw exact same thing under setting

1 Like

I am not sure. But I am leaning towards that those differences must have some reasons. I know from Chinese social media, the majority of people get two buttons + summer.

1 Like

um discord link pls

I hope what you said is right