NYU ED I Class of 2025

Ayo Barnard ED member over here! good luck everyone!

2 Likes

oh like idoc? i wasnt selected for idoc so i dont have that

thank u!!!

yeah as @bostongirl249 said, are you talking abt IDOC? most people weren’t requested by NYU for an IDOC but if you were, you’re supposed to like send photos or something of 2019 tax/money forms of your parents

just checked my linkedin notifications and one person who “works at New York University” viewed my profile jdwjeiwkwjwj SOOOO anxiety-inducing. i can’t see who viewed it because we aren’t connected, i think? but i guess AOs search the web for students…

THATS SO SCARY AHHHH in my tisch app I gave them the link to my capstone website I wonder if they looked at it ahhhh

Nah say sike please pics from third grade show up when I search my name and state and they are disgusting!!

Haha if they are looking at your links they already have because decisions are most likely finalized now. Don’t give yourself too much anxiety only less than 24 hours now

y’all there’s only 22 hours left…just remember that the only “hack” that will come out will be our actual decision letter

gl to all y’all

i think they viewed it a while ago haha i just haven’t checked linkedin since i last updated it in november. it says ‘profile views from the last 90 days’ and '1 who viewed your profile works at New York University

i’m glad they looked at my linkedin and hopefully did not see my random pinterest and google plus accounts from 2015 haha. now i’m glad my twitter and instagram are private omg i never thought they would search me up!!

i’m connected with some NYU profs on linkedin but if one of them viewed my profile i think it would show me who specifically viewed it (cause we’re connected). it won’t let me unblur who viewed it from NYU unless i pay oop

Watch people are going to get scared if they have LinkedIn and nobody from NYU has viewed it… I am ‘people’.

ksksksk don’t get scared i don’t think it’s particularly GREAT that they were stalking me :sob: dw dw it probably doesn’t mean anything my mom and i just thought it was rly funny

1 Like

Hey guys I was wondering if we can see the financial aid tomorrow along with the decision letter?

I think so? especially because NYU does have the policy in place where you can withdraw your acceptance if the financial aid package doesnt work for you.

1 Like

It doesn’t mean anything. Someone above said that it only activates when you deposit your money. We are looking into it way too much

Its not real haha. they only activate it later… i talked to someone who is a student at stern now

Does that mean the stern life account is not active for anyone other than this one person who talked about it above?

thank you!

Also does anybody know how many people are usually in cas psychology major? Would there be like 50-70 people?

1 Like

thats odd bc mine is activated