NYU ED I Class of 2025

hii i applied for cas psychology major too

1 Like

The thing with going to Gmail on an incognito window and logging in using NetID@stern.nyu.edu as username does take me to Stern login page but I don’t think it means anything. I was asking about being able to log into Stern life thing-that isn’t working for me.

yeah ofc! Im not sure where one would find the financial aid information however, I dont know if it’ll be a part of the acceptance letter itself or somewhere else (if someone knows pls reply!)

thats bc you haven’t activated your account yet, you have to go to the activation page, activate your account and then you can login

Could you please share the link for activating the account? Thanks!

I would advise against activating before decision letters because thats odd, but I know somebody who is a tennis recruit and activated the same way
https://w3.stern.nyu.edu/start/home

anyone know what time in EST the letters come out?

Oh ok, I won’t try it then. It is a matter of a few hours anyway. Thanks again.

Any international applicant to Stern?

When i put in my net id and do the stern thing in gmail it says that my account is not found. do you think this means I’m rejected?

@nandini1608 What was your SAT?

we have no idea

I didn’t take sat. I got a 32 on act and 4.3 gpa. I have a lot of good EC and leadership. im so worried

Yeah. I did.

i think its anywhere from 3-5 om est some get early and some a little late cuz they send it out in waves. thats what i can conclude from all the posts on reddit

1 Like

LOL freaking out. does anyone want to chance me for stern?

I might be wrong but I think ED comes out at once and RD is waves

our opinion doesn’t matter

1 Like

yeah ik but i just am freaking out cuz i don’t think im good enough and i ajkfdsljfs :sneezing_face:

eh probably who knows. it will be like 4 am or 5 am for me when the descisions come out so ill just wake up at 8 and check lmao