NYU ED I Class of 2025

Yea but this was the first year the essay was required

1 Like

i think previously they chose them based on merit and ec involvement in social justice, etc. but it would make sense if there are more people added because people can convey their passions through an essay more easily than an ec description? not sure though it could go either way

I hope so bc my ECs don’t have a lot of social justice but I would love to be part of the program. Im actually going to minor in law & society if I get in

omg me too i wanted to minor in political science!

Guys do you guys think the result will come out this Thursday? I’m honestly so nervous about it I HOPE IT COMES OUT THIS THURSDAY cause they usually do the Thursday before the 15th? but idk fdkafs

3 Likes

How do you see it?

I think it will this Thursday or maybe Friday omg but they will let us know the date whenever it is. They usually announce the date and time on their meetnyu twitter

omgg:’( so nerve wracking! do you know how many days prior the tweet will be?

My housing portal just shows no applications available. I did a summer program, though, so the system may be different idk

They tweet it on the day of :sob:

@SternBoi did you go to the Albert login then press NYU housing plan?

Mine also says spring 2021, but from what I remember it’s always been like this ever since I got my portal.

When I press it, it redirects me to something called my “office of the bursar” account. Does this happen for anyone else?

I’m pretty sure that’s what happens when you press the housing button in Albert, but i believe the housing page people are talking about is found when you log into the nyu housing portal posted by SternBoi above.

yeah they usually do the thursday before the 15th but idk this year the 10th just seems soooo early idk i’m getting stressed time to add meetnyu on twitter haha

my housing still says spring 2021 washington dc idk if it’s changed for anyone else?

oh the email or at least mine said it was an optional supplemental essay

same

I think they meant optional as in you don’t have to apply to the scholarship if you don’t want to but you could be right

2 Likes

Colleges never release admissions decisions on Friday/Sat/Sun cause then the admissions office is closed and parents/students can’t call in to ask questions regarding the decision. Decisions will probably either be out on 12/10 (this Thursday) or 12/14 and 12/15 next week based on what my regional admissions counselor told me via email last week.

3 Likes

Yikes when I went to the housing portal it says " No Applications Available: You do not have any applications available to you at this time." Is that a bad sign???

Did you happen to do a summer program also? I think that may have some correlation with no available applications showing.