NYU ED I Class of 2025

Accepted into cas!

@_sarahshaik

Hi everyone,
I was accepted into Steinhardt, but I didn’t get enough financial aid so I’m going to write a financial aid appeal letter. I didn’t know if anyone had advice or tips for this process? I know NYU is stingy with money.

Hi, all. I am a bit confused with Albert. When I clicked “accept offer” and paid the enrollment fee, I was told that Albert was under maintenance. When I came back again, I found there was no button that allowed me to check whether I had accepted offer, and it didn’t show on the portal as well. Anyone know what to do next?

i got accepted to tisch drama!! follow me on insta @officialbellaberg – im from Boston:))

also for next year’s applicants (for reference):

indicators
HOUSING: said ‘no apps’ for months
NYU ZOOM/EMAIL: couldn’t log in, couldn’t access email
CHECKLIST: cleared by 3:15, got my decision by 3:45 (checked portal, didn’t get an email)

STATS: i have a 3.9 W GPA, didn’t submit test scores, had strong ECs/LORs/Essays/connections to nyu (thru summer program)

1 Like

Although she was not accepted ED, she will be considered when they review RD applicants. In this case, without the binding.

I have a 3.75 and got in. I feel the same way!!

1 Like

Anyone got waitlisted for CAS?
PLEASE REPLY :pleading_face:

I additionally had No Applications and got in. The email did not work for me as well though I feel it was exclusive to Stern applicants (could be wrong). My checklist disappeared at 3:45 and I received my decision at 3:47.

anyone who wants to be in a lib studies gc drop ur insta!!

1 Like

Anybody doing Cinema Studies at Tisch?

Hey! I’m going to Tisch and I’m from the city also!

Has anyone admitted received an email from NYU?

If you got waitlist, then binding is no longer required.

yup, but a day after lel

the one I got a day late was for the MLK Jr. Scholars Program, you should check your portal again

Hey all, did NYU accept a lot of test-optional applicants?

how do u guys manage tuition? i have to pay 68k but i dont know how to get the money for that

Looking for loans…How much aid did you get from NYU? Not federal…

$4200…pretty much nothing

idk is it worth taking so many loans for? i know a college as elite as NYU will be extremely beneficial, but its so much money