NYU ED I Class of 2025

is no apps and one button good?

Supposely it is but its just a theory and not factual.

moderator says they’re removing ■■■■■ comments.

The upload files tab disappeared

me too. almost there. hoping the best for everyone.

where is it supposed to be?

towards the bottom of the portal, below the css thung

yea it disappeared

Anyone else’s checklist dissapear?

Anyone with DC has their checklist disappear?

Hey I was just accepted into NYU CAS ED2 and I was also accepted as an MLK Scholar (no financial aid because I don’t qualify). Anyways I have been trying to figure out when and how they let you know if you are invited to be a Presidential Honors Scholar? Does it come out after all the decisions come out including regular (so in like April??) or was it supposed to have been indicated on my letter of admission and I just didn’t get it? Also, does anyone know if being an MLK Scholar blocks me from also being a Presidential Honors Scholar like is it one or the other? Or can I do both? Will I get an email or an added thing on my portal telling me if I’m a Presidential Honors Scholar? Should I already know? I am just wondering, and for reference, my admission decision came out only two days ago. Thanks for any help!! I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while. I know that they take only top 10% of the class and I’m just trying to gauge weather or not I would be invited or not : )
Thanksss

When you say “no apps for months” how long did you have no apps on for? I applied for RD and still have DC, but I feel like it is too early to be worried.

A lot of people had DC until like a week before

Thank you so much! I am so worried… the wait is seriously killing me lol! That makes me feel better for the time being :slight_smile:
Did you apply ED or RD?

I was waitlisted ED 1

When do you find out when you get off the wait list? May I ask your stats?

Don’t worry about the no apps thing yet… A lot of my regular decision friends also have DC because they didn’t start reviewing RD applications yet! Its too soon. :grinning:

I think they start taking people off in may. My stats aren’t great 3.5 UW and 1360 lol

Good luck!! I believe in you! :smiley:

1 Like

i got WL ed1 and in december i took the act and want to submit it now - does nyu allow me to send updated test scores?