NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

You are right, it’s from the general access to admitted students. Not from Albert login

1 Like

i thought NYU ED acceptance rate is pretty high (not stern though)

1 Like

The two blue buttons on the top right corner were a indicator though during ED2.

i can’t even access the housing portal lol. CAS, checklist isnt gone.

3 Likes

same here

1 Like

Nope . The actual application page, thats the one with the two blue buttons.

yea i was so confused for a sec

what about her 2 blue buttons

My housing application has both Summer 2022 and Academic Year 2022-23 listed and the Academic year says ‘New York City Waitlisted undergraduate’ ‘access application’ - does this seem like anything to anyone ? i understand it’s too close to call at the moment but still

Correction, it says “Waitlist Undergraduate” not “waitlisted”

scroll through this thread a lil bit. many people have the same problem

2 Likes

I was not able to access housing through the link provided in this thread but i tried again using the “Admission → Undergrad Admission → Admitted Students ->Next Step ->Apply for Housing ->Fall admits” route and I could access it. I got summer housing lol.

what about the 2 buttons? they’re what matters i think

at this moment the two buttons matter the most i think.

2 Likes

yes that’s what I was saying, majority of the ppl on the ED thread got in! but I really wouldn’t try to use the ED thread to predict how RD goes since applying ED does up your chances, and I think it’s a safe assumption that most of us on these threads are on the higher end of our classes and have really good stats yk.

1 Like

For people apply Abu Dhabi, many applicants’ checklist disappear and fall housing appear in their housing portal. I am so stress out.

Can someone please explain the housing portal portal astrology? When I try to log into the housing portal it won’t let me, but in Albert I can pay the downpayment for fall of 2022

Login the NYU Home and find NYU Life. After that, click housing to see whether it is Fall 2022 or not. The common trend is that the checklist from status portal disappear alone with the change of housing portal

1 Like

2 Buttons still there as is the withdraw button. But was really questioning the timing, not the astrology - as past years showed checklists disappearing the day of or day before decisions coming out.

yea that’s interesting. but who knows? maybe the decisions will come out this week