NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Also have you guys tried going to your NYU Class and change your profile pictures? I was playing around with my portal and noticed that I could actually do that…idk if it means anything tho

2 Likes

I can do that too! if we have the email we’re probably in…

Yeah, I think we can all do this.

Anyone else with summer+academic showing Albert and NYU classes as an auto favorite…? Dude, I think I am rejected at this point…( I do NOT have these two favorited). Can this be over already???

I think everyone has the email under contact information.

1 Like

Doesn’t the email trick only work for Stern applicants?

I think that @elizat is referring to the email under contact information.

what’s the email trick?

yeah, the email under contact info when you click on NYU classes

I applied to NYUAD, and I see in my housing portal Summer 2022 and Fall 2022 (instead of Academic Year 2022-2023).

I’m an international student, have a 3.92/4.3 unweighted gpa, and did not submit SAT. I have very competitive extracurriculars.

So far I got accepted to UC Berkeley, UMich, UNC Chapel Hill, Amherst, Bowdoin, Middlebury, and Carleton.

Hope this is helpful.

1 Like

I have the two favourited and have Summer + Academic Year. Don’t worry too much, I think the Summer + Academic Year has way more precedent to it. (btw this is the same person on another account because of the first day message limit)

1 Like

Congrats! That’s an amazing list of options!

Side note, would anyone also like to have a Discord group on top of this? This website is so damn finicky and communication feels slow and limited. Not that I’ll stop posting, but a group in addition could seem efficient and fun. I’m always looking for new friends too lol.

If you’re interested, my discord is MarkosTheDragon#8476, just send over a friend request.

1 Like

Someone says if you can log into your stern email then you are in. According to previous threads this trick is very accurate, but I’m not sure if this works for the rd round this year because everything seems more and more like trolling lol

Can others please respond what their housing portal says (i.e. summer only, academic year + summer or just academic year) and whether or not both Albert and NYU classes were auto favorited for them on NYU home page. Please and thank you :slight_smile:

I have summer + academic year, as well as the two auto-favorites. applying to Tisch

1 Like

what do u mean by log into your stern email? where do I login with it?

Don’t worry! Having summer+academic year seems to be very good sign and I doubt the favorite tab is a thing because people have barely mentioned that… Good luck and I hope you get in!

1 Like

Summer only and both were auto favorited - hoping my housing portal isn’t a bad sign…

3 Likes

mine says summer only and two autofavorited. applied to stern

1 Like

does the stern email work for you?