NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

I have no idea since I’m not applying to Stern…

any Tandon applicant here?

idk if this is the stern email, i just have an email address that’s my NYU ID + @nyu.edu

i meant net ID

how and where can you verify the email address?

The stern email is ID+stern@nyu.edu I think (why is stern so special lol)

Be careful with this. IT can track people “using” email accounts that haven’t been activated through formal process. Portal astrology isn’t worth it.

1 Like

if that’s the case i don’t think i have it lol

Summer Only and both auto favorited - applied to Tisch and Liberal Studies

1 Like

I am a Tandon applicant.

summer only. both auto favorited. applied steinhardt.

2 Likes

any Steinhardt applicants have summer + academic housing yet?

2 Likes

You sure the information you are trying to get doesn’t align with what you want? Especially since you have academic year as well. I really doubt you were able to quantify every 1 in 5/6 people you talked to lmao. Also, if you’re friend thinks they got rejected, then having summer only not only means no absolute acceptance, but also no absolute rejection

2 Likes

Is your question whether or not we can see the net ID email in contact information? I think everyone can see this. Correct?

Do housing indicators apply to those who applied with a no to living on campus?

1 Like

Did you apply for housing? It would be interesting to find someone who didn’t and see if the current portal astrology indicators are there?

Interesting questionI I would love to know.

i answered in my common app i will not be applying for housing, and my housing portal says only summer, i have no idea what this means and if these indicators even work for me, i guess time will tell unfortunately

1 Like

I applied no housing on the common app b/c I live in NYC but I still have Summer + Academic Year (2022-2023) on the housing portal

2 Likes

Thanks! This is useful. One could ask why housing information would be an indicator at all because for you it shouldn’t even be part of your profile -summer or fall. Why would an IT program insert indicators for housing to “ prepare for acceptance” of someone who didn’t request housing? They use data on who needs housing to maintain dorm capacity so it would not make sense that they would insert essentially useless housing flags. Think we might need to take a break from this other than to pass time while we wait!!

2 Likes