NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

No only summer but I didn’t apply for housing.

Tisch for Game Design

1 Like

off topic, but kinda wholesome, i have such a desire to see all of you guys next year on campus x3

2 Likes

My son applied to BPE at Stern

yess! if we all get in we need to meet up

2 Likes

is there gonna be a Discord server for class of 2026 admits? for those of us that do get in (hopefully all of usss)

1 Like

It seems like there’s few if any indicators out there right now. Academic year and summer only don’t seem to be decisive either way, as people have gotten in with both. So be hopeful, and I pray all of you get in somewhere great.

2 Likes

Same here idk though! Like bold of NYU Admissions to think I’m trying to withdraw my application when I’M DYING TO GET ACCEPTED

1 Like

In my opinion housing portal means nothing…last year a bunch of students who only had summer got in :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Everyone here seems super sweet and I’m honestly so excited to be done with HS lmao
Watch me get attached to everyone and get rejected :joy:
I’m hoping those stupid tiktok luck audios pull through!

i think the housing portal does mean something, just i’m not completely sure what, and it’s likely different from last year. last year’s bad sign was spring lmao.

Good luck to him! The application process has been stressful for me since Game Design is such an unpopular major and there’s literally zero information on the internet…but I still have some slim hope that I will get in😭

if they don’t accept u, i’m marching to the admissions office >:(

2 Likes

lmaooo why are we even speculating…decisions are like 3 days away…does it even matter at this point?

1 Like

idkkk, cuz we’re anxious teenagers lmaoo

the speculation is to cure our senioritis and anxiety lolll cuz school doesn’t rly matter anymore

2 Likes

we are but this whole academic+summer speculation is making it worse

1 Like

lets try to get the info down to try to predict it a little more put together LMAOOO

1 Like

*Me procrastinating on my homework and doing portal astrology

1 Like

oh actually a good idea