NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

You have Waitlist Undergraduate under Summer or did your portal charge to summer + academic year?

I believe their portal changed. nobody has it under summer from what i know, and everyone that has academic has waitlist undergraduate under it.

Summer/academic

When did yours change back to both? I know you previously had both but then you said it changed to summer only.

I also didn’t apply four housing and my portal changed yesterday

Both were there early last week before all of this checklist disappearing stuff but didn’t think much about it because both buttons were still there. Then, buttons & checklist disappeared last Wednesday (or maybe even Tuesday, can’t recall) and it was Summer only. Then last night after the housing crash, it went to summer/academic with waitlist undergrad

Did anyone else get an email from nyu housing copying their nyu email saying they didn’t finish the summer housing forms?

Nice! Hope it’s an acceptance for you! And everyone here who wants this so bad. Good luck everyone!

yeah :sob:

We did. Because of portal astrology, we were checking housing. We are going to ignore the email.

1 Like

No. But that sounds like the housing department is a little confused?

1 Like

Did you fill out the application or just access it?

i just accessed it, never filled anything out, and still got it

3 Likes

try logging in through nyu home, and then click on nyu life and then go to housing

Got it too. Did the same thing
accessed it
oooopsss

same

why is that more accurate?

it’s the most accurate according to past decisions. for those that were admitted, they were able to access the link a few hours before decisions were released. those that were rejected were unable to

1 Like

Does it become available the day decisions are realeased?

did anyones major disappear from their portal?