NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

I don’t think so it just appeared today :melting_face:

Wdym compose messages

1 Like

What is this?

There is a button above departure that says messages :sweat_smile:

Does everyone on here have Summer or Summer + Academic Year?

Are there any with Spring + Summer?

We are a summer only so I was just curious about spring

Im majoring CE at Tandon and only have summer sob

you only have spring if its with all 3 of them (academic year spring and summer)

Don’t be sad. Portal astrology isn’t a precise science. As someone else pointed out. Plenty of people last year had Summer only and were accepted. Everyone is still in it!

3 Likes

I have this is well. I think everyone probably does. It is a message icon when you click on the three lines and is right under your name and before departure. It allows you to compose messages. I don’t think this is an indicator

1 Like

Does Everyone have a University ID “N Number”?

1. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR NETID AND YOUR UNIVERSITY ID NUMBER (N NUMBER)

Your University ID number (commonly called your “N number”) is the number you are given when your application is processed. You can find it in your acceptance letter or on your ALBERT account, under Student Center (your NetID needs to already be activated to access ALBERT). We strongly recommend that you memorize your N number because it will serve as your on-campus identification number. For example, you will need to provide your N number to schedule appointments at the Wasserman Student Career Center, the Health Center, or at the Student Services Center.

Your NetID is your username for all NYU online services, including your NYUHome account, ALBERT, NYU wi-fi, as well as off-campus access to the New York University Libraries resources. Your NetID is also the prefix for your NYU email address (example: gsas123@nyu.edu). Additionally, you can choose to use it as a username/login at centers on campus, like the Student Career Services and the Campus Writing Center, which have their individual username/password logins.

Once you get your NYU ID Card, you can find both your NetID and your N Number above the barcode on the back of your card.

but everyone has a N id tho :sob:

What day are decisions coming out this week???

tomorrow

1 Like

Tomorrow at 4 est

1 Like

I have heard that last year summer only was good, but who knows this year! What I read on last years thread was summer only (summer +academic year too), one button, NO withdrawal button and no checklist(?) was common in accepted people.

So everything is good until 4pm tomorrow!!

4 Likes

hope its the same thing this year Im gonna assume that whatever happened last year will carry over this year. So I don’t think summer only is a “bad sign” tbh

6 Likes

I’m holding out hope for everyone here! Manifesting NYU class of 2026 :nazar_amulet::heartbeat:

3 Likes

Fingers crossed hope we all get in sigh :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

I honestly think witchcraft is more reliable rn

2 Likes

Are we ALL able to make a deposit for the housing, if you try to do it?