NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

I mean yes but look by saying that the data is accurate and a definite thing to go off…its kinda a bad way to look at it…there are like what 20 people who are active on this sub compare to the 105k that is given this year… there is to little people compared to how much applicants were offered this year. If it was 1000 people than that’s another story

2 Likes

i mean, i get what you’re saying, but you have to admit the fact that we have encountered not one, not one single person, with anything but the two options? i just think it’s a fairly safe assumption.

I mean yes…but at the end of the day…like you said…it’s just assumptions without a lot backing it up

1 Like

true but like, isn’t that what we’re here to speculate on lol? i mean, we don’t rly talk about anything else but speculation here.

yes but it feels like a lot of people on this sub is taking it as a definite yes to admission even though it’s not LMAO like the fact that we are arguing over this means that in some form or another we have accepted this portal astrology as fact …without understanding the factors and limitations behind the data presented

6 Likes

Yeah honestly I don’t think it means anything. Last year it was really inaccurate. At the end of the day it’s not going to matter in 24 hours, so let’s just wait and see officially lol

4 Likes

i think most of us are debating over likelihoods and what the most probable meaning of something is to occupy our brains before decision date. i know most people understand that none of this is definite.

Yes but the fact that so many people is there to refute the slightest idea of summer only being a good sign or summer+spring being a good sign is kinda er

1 Like

i think it’s just cuz the less common one ends up being singled out as the better sign. and we haven’t come across anyone with the spring+summer option recently.

so why can’t we say that spring+summer or all three is the good sign since it’s less common?And why academic + summer? The fact that the less common spring +summer isn’t seen as the good sign shows that academic+summer can mean nothing

1 Like

it’s because nobody has it rn. on every form, in every place, everyone right now has either summer or summer + academic.

we don’t make up even like 5% tho…so who knows if someone who doesn’t use this sub have it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

my friend has spring + summer

2 Likes

They applied rd?

yes

i am. I have summer only too

We had summer only and now ours says we need to check back later. We are in NYU housing part that is shut down for us. Anyone else have this ?

Mine says that too.

We had summer only and now ours says we need to check back later. We are in NYU housing part that is shut down . Anyone else have this ?

which part?